Our Law Firm provides a wide range of commercial intelligence services concerning any subject data, enabling the right assessment of the credibility of contractors and business partners operating in Poland, as well as providing a useful tool for effective debt collection.
We present all the gathered data in the form of a report, providing our Client with information including, but not limited to:
- Counterparty’s registration data made available in the Central Registry and Information Register on Business Activity and the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register
- Organization and ownership structure of the subject entity with information about members of its bodies, addresses provided by them and NIP / PESEL numbers
- Business and capital relations of the company and members of its bodies
- Completed financial statements (including, among others: balance sheet, profit and loss account, statement of changes in equity (fund), additional information, auditor’s evaluation, cash flow statement)
- The history of changes in the company structure and composition of its bodies, as well as share changes
- Information on bankruptcy, resolution and restructuring proceedings
- Information on receivables entered in the National Court Register as well as in available registers kept by the Economic Information Bureaus and the so-called debt exchanges
In order to discuss the details of legal assistance and valuation of the case – you are welcome to contact us
We will be happy to answer any and all of your questions.