Real property for foreigners – do you need a permit?

Whether you would like to buy a piece of land or any premises in Poland, you should check if you need to get a permit for that. It’s called “zezwolenie na nabycie nieruchomości przez cudzoziemca” (permission to buy real property by foreigners). There are a number of rules to determine if you need one. Let me share them with you:

Read more