Our Law Office provides legal assistance to people with foreign citizenship in all their businesses and legal matters in Poland.
We understand how difficult it is to operate outside the borders of the home country and that even simple procedures can be difficult when they are based on foreign law. Therefore, we do not require our Client to know the exact rights and procedures he wants to benefit from.
That is why all you have to do is let us know what business or legal matter you want to be done – and we’ll care about the rest.
Doing so, will explain what rights you are entitled to and what obligations you must fulfill in your case. We will also take care of completing all necessary formalities before administrative offices, courts and authorities.
In particular, we will help you in any:
- Civil matters (including family matters);
- Administrative matters;
- Compensation for accidents;
- Legalization of stay, including:
- work permits,
- permits for temporary residence and work (Karta Pobytu),
- temporary residence permits for business purposes,
- declarations of intention to entrust work,
- obtaining Polish citizenship,
- Starting a business in Poland (including all necessary legal formalities of establishment of companies);
- Preparation of civil and commercial contracts.
In order to discuss the details and terms of legal assistance – you are welcome to contact us
We will be happy to answer any and all of your questions.
With the help of our Law Firm, you can be sure that your case will be dealt with by a professional attorney-at-law.
Initial case analysis is always free. We adhere to the principle of full transparency and provide all the important price information to the Client
Do you want to learn more about your rights in Poland? We invite you to read our official blog.
We publish articles in Polish, English and Russian.